Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Secret's Out

Last week a student's cell phone rang in class.

No big deal. Say you're sorry, ignore the caller, and let it go to voice mail. Right?

Or alternatively, answer because it's your Gram-Gram.

Then your Spanish teacher yells at you for a while until she feels you are sufficiently chastened. She uses words like professional, respect, and dumb-dumb head.

All of a sudden, another student stands up and points at her! He says, "Mrs. S! What did you do? You just got mad, but you didn't get mad! You are a robot."

That's right, my little friend. I am.

And you'd better be thankful I'm so self-differentiated, or else all y'all would be rocketing through the trapdoor in the floor into a lake of hungry piranhas after being smacked upside the head with your mobile telephone device.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for making me laugh. you are the best robot pants i know!

    ReplyDelete