Friday, March 22, 2013

7 Weeks

Things I love:
  • Snuggles
  • Baths (any bath is great, but full immersion makes me giggle and splash)
  • Daddy (he makes me smile more than anyone else)
  • Eating
  • Tummy rubs
  • My Pooh and Eeyore dangling chimes
  • Staring at the screen/windows/ceiling fan/walls
  • Being held by someone bouncing on the yoga ball


Things I don't like:
  • Clothes
  • My crib
  • The carseat
  • Really, anything restrictive


New talents
  • Smiling for reals (not for gas)
  • Swatting at things
  • Saving up all my poop for 2 weeks for when I'm at dinner with friends
  • Grabbing handfuls of hair or flesh and squeezing



Looking serious (before pooping)
So happy! (after pooping)



Heart-melting smile (at the ceiling fan... not mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment