Friday, November 2, 2012

Pregnancy Brain

I've been thinking about this post for a while, and recent events compel me to finish it and publish it.

My brain is dying slowly.

Think I'm being melodramatic?  Consider these happenings:


  • I just tried to steam broccoli with no water in the pot.  That can melt the pot.  Thankfully, I was hungry enough to wonder why my water hadn't started boiling and looked.
  • I turned up the south hill instead of down to drive to work.  The same work I've been driving to every day for five years.  I was late that day.
  • I forget the names of my coworkers... some of whom I talk to every day.
  • I forgot that the oven was hot after baking cupcakes and burned my arm.  I then forgot to take the cupcakes out of the oven.  It took a good long soak to wash the burnt cake off.


And these are just the things I remember.  I'll poll David to see if there are more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment